Tell Me More Spanish v10 Review
Tell Me More Spanish is a little kept secret in the language learning world. It is somehow overshadowed by other programs with bigger marketing budgets. Many language experts agree that Tell Me More is the most comprehensive and extensive Spanish language program currently on the market. It employs the latest technology and integrates all aspects of learning Spanish: from vocabulary to writing and from listening comprehension to grammar and pronunciation. Tell Me More teach Spanish in the context of every day situation through audio, video, games, animation, role plays just to name a few. One user of the program called Tell Me More the “Rolls Royce of the language learning’’.
With over 7 million customers all around the world and being the best selling program in Europe, Tell Me More is for sure a serious option to consider when looking for the best Spanish language software.
Tell Me More WebPass Spanish - New!
Learn Spanish Online and Tell Me More Spanish for Mac Computers
Tell Me More has finally solved two long standing issues at once: how to learn Spanish online and how to accommodate those who have Mac computers. The new feature is called Tell Me More Webpass Spanish. It is designed to learn Spanish online and is suitable for all computer operating systems – Mac, Windows and Linux. Tell Me More WebPass Spanish comes in several versions: for 1, 3, 6 or 12 month access. WebPass has all the same features as regular Tell Me More Spanish DVD-ROM.
Similar to DVD – ROM version, with Tell Me More WebPass you can take placement test to determine your level, get a personalized learning program, set learning objectives, measure progress, export audio files to MP3 and do everything else you do with regular CD version of the program. WebPass users can access Tell Me More Spanish from any computer with internet connection.
Tell Me More Spanish – The Bottom Line
Tell Me More Spanish is one of the most complete and extensive Spanish language courses currently in the market. It has won numerous awards and has overall very positive customer reviews. It has a wide variety of learning tools that are integrated extremely well. The relatively high price is justified by the quality content and overall program’s effectiveness.
Tell Me More Spanish is much more demanding course as Rosetta Stone. Many users report considerable improvement in their language skills when using Tel Me More Spanish. Many governmental and private organizations, such as State Department, FBI, Mercedes Benz and Toyota have chosen Tell Me More course for their employees.
Tell Me More Spanish strengths are:
- Easy to learn, while keeping you challenged
- Well designed and comprehensive learning materials, newest technology
- Depth of teaching, covering all aspects of Spanish – speaking, writing, reading, pronunciation, grammar and culture
- High level of customization for every learning style and level
- Delivers results to those who are committed to follow the program through
To sum it up, Tell Me More is the highest quality Spanish language program that is suitable for all levels. If you can take what this course offers and follow it through consistently, you will see real results. Tell Me More Spanish is best suited for those who are seriously committed to learn Spanish.
Tell Me More Spanish 10 levels (v10) – What You Get
- Upon completion of all 10 levels you will be able to speak fluently in Spanish
- Covers ALL aspects of learning: reading, writing, listening, speaking, grammar, pronunciation and cultural understanding.
- 20 hours of interactive video, 200 interactive dialogues, 20 000 exercises
- Free Online Membership, including:
- Access to additional content and lessons. Every week you have new 30 minute lesson based on current event broadcasts.
- Progress Test and performance reports to evaluate your progress.
- Weekly EuroNews® lesson incorporating video, vocabulary and grammar exercises to teach you about a current news topic.
- A 24/7 Online Adviser.
- State-of the Art speech recognition technology to improve your pronunciation.
- S.E.T.S. (Spoken Error Tracking System) technology that pinpoints mispronounced words.
- A role plays activity that allows you to play a character in an original TV series.
- Learn Spanish ’’On the GO’’ with videos, audio files (including iPods and other MP3 devices), cultural texts, etc.
- Printable vocabulary lists and grammatical explanations
Here is what The New York Times writes:
“(…) Its software not only teaches words and phrases, but includes a speech recognition component that analyzes pronunciation, presents a graph of speech, and suggests how to perfect it. Other videos show students how to shape their mouths to create sounds difficult for native English speakers, like the rolling R in Spanish. (…)” (By ERIC A. TAUB, Published: January 27, 2010)
Auralog – The Company Behind Tell Me More Spanish
Auralog was founded in 1987 and it employs 250 people, including one of the largest Research and Development teams in commercial language industry. Tell Me More language programs are available in 11 target languages and more than 30 interface languages. Over 7 million users worldwide. Tell Me More programs are used by more than 10,000 Academic Institutions, government agencies: U.S. State Department, U.S. Government, FBI, Canadian Federal Government, BMW.Tell Me More has won numerous international awards for its quality, effectiveness and delivery method.
Tell Me More Spanish User Comments
Tell Me More Spanish v10 (5 Levels) Screenshots
Where to Buy Tell Me More Spanish
The best place to buy Tell Me More Spanish is the official Tell Me More online store. Not only it will assure that you get a genuine product, but also you will receive all guarantees, including exclusive Tell Me More 90 day money back guarantee.
At the official Tell Me More online store you can choose from multiple options, including how many levels you want to study or online access only, or home schooling edition. The newest addition is live Tell Me More tutoring session over Skype.
All Currently Available Tell Me More Spanish v10 Software:
→TELL ME MORE v10 Spanish (10 Levels)
→TELL ME MORE v10 Spanish (5 Levels)
(5 consecutive levels of Spanish learning. After taking a placement test, you can choose 5 levels amongst 10 distinct levels of content, from beginner to advanced.)
→TELL ME MORE v10 Spanish (2 Levels)
→TELL ME MORE v10 Spanish (10+2 Business Levels)
→Tell Me More WebPass – Instant Access (PC/Mac/Linux)
→Tell Me More WebPass – Instant Access (PC/Mac/Linux) + Live Tutor
→Tell Me More Live Tutor Sessions
→Tell Me More Homeschool Edition 10 levels
→Tell Me More Homeschool Edition 5 levels
PC or compatible: 2 GHz processor, Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 32/64 bits, Internet Explorer 7 minimum, 2 GB RAM, 200 MB available on the hard disk, 1024 x 768 graphics with 16 million colors (24 bits), DVD-ROM drive, 16-bit Windows®-compatible sound card, microphone and speakers or headset, high-speed Internet connection *
* High-speed Internet connection needed to access the services. Internet connection needed to activate the product. The DVD-Rom needs to be in the drive to use the software.
Earlier Tell Me More software versions:
Tell Me More Spanish Performance Version 9 (10 Levels)
Tell Me More Spanish Performance Version 9 (5 Levels)
Tell Me More Spanish Performance Version 9 (2 Levels)
Tell Me More Spanish Premium Version 7